Employee & Family Resources
What you need to know
Because life doesn’t come with a playbook, the Employee and Family Resources (EFR) program, administered by Beacon Health Options, is here for you 24/7, at no cost. EFR connects you to the confidential support, referrals, information, and other resources you need to get you through the good and not-so-good times.
Got more than you can handle?
Call toll-free, 24/7
EFR is our employee assistance and work/life program, and it provides free, 24/7, confidential services and resources to you and members of your family.
What can you use it for?
- Get help dealing with relationship issues, anxiety and depression, substance abuse, and more.
- Have up to six free sessions with a licensed counselor.
- Get referrals to legal and financial services.
- Locate the perfect summer camp for your kids or an adult day care provider to watch an elderly parent while you’re at work.
- Find resources, like videos, articles, and webinars covering a variety of topics, on the Beacon Health Options website.
Get help via phone, in person, or online.